Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

eMG80 - connection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sikii

Vendor
Oct 10, 2023
IT
Hi, I'm writing to ask you if you can help me in some way to resolve a problem I've had for some time. In the office where I work we have an iPecs eMG80 which was managed by a company that closed down some time ago. Now, having needed to access the server page to change my voip message, but i'm unable to connect to the page in any way. I have read the manual, I have tried via the local office network to which the control unit is connected, with the LAN cables directly on the control unit, with the RS232 serial cables but nothing to do.

By typing 10.10.10.2 I still can't connect, I connect the control unit to the notebook via network cable and again it doesn't connect.

Can someone explain to me how to log in and then change the Voip message?

Thank you for your help!

Milos

are you sure that the IP address is 10.10.10.2?
ping?

what message do you want to actually change?

you will need to go to the attendant phone and get the ip address of the system from that .

press transfer star then hash . to get into admin . hopefully theirs no password then press transfer dial 101 and you will then be able to see the ip address of the system .

then you will need to go to program 160 by pressing transfer then 160 or 161 to get the web admin port lets hope the admin phone is not a small one as your need the flex keys. you could do a port scan to find it to be honest .

you will then need to go to number to get to the system .

tbh i can program system from scratch pretty quickly . so normally i just default it and start again if i cannot get access

on the older mfims you used to be able to crack a serial lead out and default it from on site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back