Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DuVoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheldoom

Vendor
Dec 12, 2006
US
I'm completing an install of IP500 11.1.3 integrated with a DuVoice DV2000 using SIP station integration and we were having some issues dialing into the voicemail pilot number, getting Incompatible on the phones intermittently. So, I called DuVoice Support and the support engineer told me that every time we merge a change in Manager, the DuVoice needed to be completely shutdown and restarted as this breaks the integration and that he didn't understand why we were making programming changes during an installation as none of the other installs he does this happens.

This seemed very odd to me, so I thought I would check with you guys and see if any of you have experience with DuVoice and if this is true and if so, how do you handle this? Obviously Web Manager is an option, but what else should I be doing and looking out for?

Thank you!

"It's all ball bearings these days" Fletch F. Fletch

I have a handful of DuVoice installs out there, all on 11.0.4 SP6 or 7, and haven't ever run across that issue. Normally it just works, with the exception of a random mailbox issue which happens a couple times a year on a couple phones that is resolved by deleting/rebuilding the mailbox. Not that many guest room phones use voicemail anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back