Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Door Phone using a 406 V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutton220

Vendor
Nov 1, 2005
US
Is anyone familar with using door phones. Basically I need the phone to dial a certain ext. as soon as its picked up. I used the following short code and it worked with a 403 and 412 but does not seem to work with the 406V2.

Short Code:?D
Tele #:Target Ext #
Feature: Dial Ext.

If anyone has ran into this problem please help me out.

I have programmed this on a 406V2 (v3.0.59 and 69) and it works fine...

It must be programmed as a user SC (obviously) with feature of DialExtn, which it appears you are doing.

What do you get on Call Status?

Take Care

Matt
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

I installed version 3.1 (29). This was before I knew the problems that came along with this version. But I did install 3.1 (29) on a 403 and 412 and the function worked.

We haven't even upgraded in-house to 3.1 yet (we wanted to wait for the 1st maintenance release)

What does call status give?

Take Care

Matt
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

I'm not at site. Apparently no one has to work this week except for us. My POC won’t be back in the office till the 3rd. So I won’t be able to check the call status until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back