Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DoCmd.SendObject

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredgc2008

Technical User
Feb 25, 2008
US
I am perplexed at this command; I am using to send a "form" with 12 fields that user must fill. All is well and it sends email(as it should). However, the email received shows 12 copies of the record. The code is as follows;

DoCmd.SendObject acSendForm, frmUserRegister, "HTML(*.html)", "fredgaribaldi@cox.net", "","" ,TRUE , ""

Any help would be appreciated.

I would guess that there are twelve records. Is this not the case?

Rem is the expert here as I only use forms for front-end stuff. Just wondering if the "continuous form" property setting would make any difference?

"Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many people a company can operate without."

Remou,

You are correct, there are twelve records. Is there anything to be done for this not to happen?

I have not tested, but I think a filter should work. Set the filter so the form includes only the current record and remove it after you have sent the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back