Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dial up Nfuse users kicked out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvgirl64

MIS
Aug 27, 2002
US
Our users are complaining that while connected thru Nfuse (not idle), they lose their Citrix connection and receive the msg "The Citrix SSL server you have selected is not accepting connections" and the countdown starts to an attempt to reconnect. I understand this could be caused by temp licensing problem, but they have already established a connection and are working. How can it just lose connection?
Any help appreciated, we are getting more and more users thru Nfuse and they are getting more and more frustrated.
Thanks!

Some of my users were getting this problem as well when they were connecting to 'full desktop' - they could connect to the metaframe server ok but no further.

I got a tip to remove the license 0 and license 1 entry under HKLM\software\microsoft\mslicensing\store but this didn't work so I removed the entire store key and have had no further problems.

The Citrix article regarding this is CTX163602 - it says it's only for Win95 but actually works for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back