Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DECT 4 Base Station Compatibility List

jokermia

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2004
US
I have a site with all Compact v3 base stations (700511088) onsite, and the Master took a hit and is dead. Can I configure a v4 (700515210) to be the new Master and have it work with the other 700511088 models? I remember having a site with a similar issue and finding out that the newer version has to be the Master or at least in front of all older versions, but my brain may be playing tricks on me.

Looking for a compatibility list for the various DECT4 base stations that will show what models work with each other (if any). Does such a list exist?

The V4 base station (700515210) is generally compatible with older V3 base stations (700511088) and as you mentioned the newer version has to be the Master or at least in front of all older versions

You can use with V2 ones too if they are configured as slave only

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back