Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dameware

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaird

MIS
May 10, 2002
US
Has anyone ever heard of the product "Dameware" or presently use this package? I am researching the use of this software for my organization but would like to hear comments/suggestions on its use. Any experience in this?

Damewhere is very pretty product !
I use damewhere for my network's computer, not on my servers where I prefere pc-anywhere.
You can do a lot of things more than only remote control ...
whith damewhere utilities you can modify any registry on your machines, send message, syncronize domain, execute remote command and a lot of other things .

By
IBI

I use Dameware NT Utils on a daily basis even though we have moved on to a Windows 2k network, I still use it in preference to the MMC etc.

Chris.

The DameWare utilities are a must have. I it daily for pretty much any admin task. The remote control feature is pretty slick. It's not as elaborate or fast as pcAnywhere, but it gets the job done and installs remotely like champ.

Get the trial version and you'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back