Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cross-tab row suppression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak8022

Technical User
Aug 31, 2004
US
Ok, I am running Crystal 9.2.0.448, and I need help on a cross-tab i am creating.

I have 5 possible data points (1 thru 5) and I have it set up to display in a specific order. However, if it happens that my data set does not contain any 1's (for example) , Crystal supresses that row. Ideally, I want it to show that row, just with a 0%.

Any help is appreciated.

A coomon problem with reporting.

Crystral isn't suppressing anything, you aren't supplying data for that row. What you need is to fabricate data.

You might do this on the database side using a View, or a long term solution is referenced in this FAQ:

faq767-4532

Another means would be to use 5 formulas and set them to 0 if the point doesn't exist.

Hope this helps, if not, please supply technical information about the layout of your report and the data involved someone might be able to advise you.

-k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back