Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cordless handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinuxDude

Programmer
Jun 14, 2001
GB
I'm looking for some cordless handsets for the Norstar - I've been told by BT that the only way to do this is to spend £200 on an analogue terminal adapter and then use a normal cordless phone (another £60 or so). Given that the normal Norstar phones we have cost about £50 each I'm a little reluctant to throw that much money at it (we need three cordless phones, so that'd be £780!)
Are BT right? Is there really no official Norstar cordless handset available?

Thanks as always :)

Norstar use to sell the M7410 cordless, However I do believe
that thet discontinued the product. You may be able to pick some up cheap in a telecommunicatios magazine. Good Luck to ya !!! Jeter@LasVegas.com
J.Fisher CCNA

you can buy ATA`s for about £90(each)secondhand and then use cordless tele`s

Nortel has come out with a new cordless phone with is the T7406 cordless which looks exactly like the M7410 cordless, the only change to the cordless is you can 3 handsets per base and 2 bases per system which will give you a total of 6 cordless phones.

Norstargirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back