Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuring the Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dik

Technical User
Jul 18, 2001
MD
When the program loads, there is a project manager screen on the right that lists the units in the project, but, only the main unit loads. Is it possible to configure the program to load all units when it starts?

Also with the source file editor, there is a little 'box' on the left at each of the procedure or function names. The little box collapses the source to display only the procedure or function line with parameters. When the program is terminated, the collapsed procedures or functions expand when the program is re-loaded. Is it possible to retain the collapsed state?

Is it possible to display a window, maybe left of the source, that shows the procedures or functions so that they can be accessed by a simple 'click'?

When setting breakpoints and stepping through/over the source code, is it possible to display the form design? Is that feature ever slick for debugging.

I should have added, "Are there any other features of the programming environment that I should be including that I'm not aware of, but, are really useful."

Dik

Is it possible to display a window, maybe left of the source, that shows the procedures or functions so that they can be accessed by a simple 'click'?
When you switch to the code tab, you can doubleclick on a procedure name and it will take you to the code of that procedure.

Didn't know that... thanks

Dik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back