Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

combine two option groups..

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebox888

Technical User
Jun 17, 2011
IE
hey! Is there any way to combine two option groups?
I have a list off 28 options that need to be cycled through individually on my form however the option group limit seems to be 20. Is there some way to have the 1st option group list 1-14 and the 2nd to list 15-28?
thanks

I'd play with the OptionValue property of the OptionButton object.

Hope This Helps, PH.
FAQ219-2884
FAQ181-2886

Thanks PHV,
I have them numbered 1-27 however i only want 1 to be selected at any time between the two groups where at the moment i can select one from each group.

Also Im trying to hide/unhide a subform when one of the options is ticked. I have it working so when the option is not in focus its hidden and when its clicked it appears but when it appears i cannot edit or input into my subform, It just dissappears once i click anywhere else other than the option button..
Any Ideas??

You can have many more than 20 options in a group. The control wizards often have limits that aren't actual limits. Just select additional option buttons and click inside the group.

Not sure what is going on with your subform. Do you have any code you can share? Is the record source of the subform editable?

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back