Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Chart Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandJT

Technical User
Jun 23, 2004
US
Hi

I created several charts, one for each employee showing their monthly prgress within a six month period. I have a form on my switchboard that has each employee's command button that when clicked will show their personal chart. The problem that I am having is that when I click on one of these buttons, the windows installer box pops up and trys installing. It did it throughout the designing of these charts as well. This is extremely annoying and wastes a lot of time. So, my question is this, is there any way I can prevent this from happening? Thanks in advance!!

What version are you using??
Is the switchboard the standard within access?
Have you had a look at the code behind the command button and what it is supposed to be opening?

Frank J Hill
FHS Services Ltd.
frank@fhsservices.co.uk

Well, what happened is that I didn't have the correct service pack in windows to run the reports with the charts. I am now downloading the windows updates that will correct the problem. Thanks for trying to help, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back