Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing Toll-Free pulse code

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsuggs

IS-IT--Management
Feb 4, 2014
US
Our toll-free was sending pulse 7222 to then get forwarded to our ACD. We did a room number change in the hotel and now we need that toll-free to go to another extension, say 4501.
We changed the pulse code to 4501 for the toll-free, but still not working. Any advice?

I don't believe that's it...

Didn't look like there was any data there...

ACDD take and incoming DID number (pulsed in) and converts it to an extension number in the system. You mentioned an ACD. Are you changing the ACD pilot number? If this is a new number sent to the ACD then you need to use CMD AMNO to match the incoming digits, then match them to ACDPLT (ACD pilot number). AMNO and ACDPLT need to match for ACD routing to begin.

The toll-free goes to a VM tree (an option from that VM tree is to go to the ACD). ACD pilot is not changing.

It's possible I don't know how ACDD works, but when I run LCDD, choose, day mode, RT 1 through 9, DC 0000-9999...I get no data.

Run LRTD to list out all trunk routes to see if there are any above 9. Route 31 is usually the LCR dummy route, so discount that one. ACDD is assigned by trunk route.

Thanks for the help. I re-ran LCDD routes 10-30 (these showed up on LRTD) and still nothing was on the report. Must not be setup here...

In many cases a number pulsed in (7222) matches up to a virtual extension which is set to CF all to the VM pilot number. from there a one key dial sends it to the ACD pilot. If the pulsed in number has changed, then you may need to create a virtual extension and set that to CF all to VM. You will need a VM box to match it with some prompts recorded. It may be best for you to get your NEC tech in to do this as they may be familiar with your set up. Keep in mind that Hotel software uses some different commands. There are if fact two number plans, one for admin phones and the other for guest phones. This makes things a lot more tricky to sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back