Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change Greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CERL

Technical User
Nov 5, 2008
US
I am working with a G3si V11 and I am wanting to change the greeting on our main line, the 800 number, and the night greeting. We just got rid of our receptionist and moved to the auto attendant. I didn't have a chance to set any of that up but I do get to change it. How do I access it to change the greeting? We have Audix for our voice mail system. Sorry, I'm knew with this.

The greetings could come from either the PBX or the AUDIX. Do you have access to the PBX?

Kevin

Yes I do. The main line is set up on port X with a coverage path of 6. I'm not sure what I have to access to change the greeting or if I change it the same way I change the regualr ext greeting through audix?

Do a "disp cov p 6" and see where it goes to. Then you will know where to change it.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1953

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back