Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CAlls going to receptionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

no-sme-here

Programmer
Aug 21, 2009
US
Hi folks. I am used to writing enhanced vectors and having complete faith in my work in the Avaya "red" world. Now I am caring for some skillsets in a couple of BCM50's using callpilot. Let me preface this by saying that these agents aren't "real" agents in the sense of the word where I come from with aux codes, reason codes, etc. etc. These agents will actually ignore a call and let callpilot force them into "break time" if they are helping a client that is standing at their counter. Something strange is happening that there is no rhyme or reason for:
Caller comes into skillset1 and rings the only agent logged in. The agent is helping a client at the counter and ignores the headset ringing in her ear. Callpilot forces her into "break time" and the caller goes back into queue for the 45 seconds step 3 dictates. When he rolls back around after those 45 seconds rather than going to the skill's mailbox, he goes to the receptionist. Something not defined anywhere.
Any suggestions on where to look? Each of the 7 steps in the skillset are very clear. Simple stuff really. How can the callpilot get it's own ideas to send the caller off to a clearly undefined DN?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back