Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations gmmastros on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 100 CCR Tree Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thensley

Technical User
Nov 3, 2023
US
I've been working on getting Auto-Attendant and CCR setup on our work system. I have greetings and everything setup. Wondering how to have a transfer when pressing 1 goes to more than one phone extension. I've seen mentions of creating a hunt group and add the extensions in there, but unsure where you go in the CallPilot settings to do this. I've done all of this programing through the CallPilot Manager in a browser. Thanks in advance.

Hunt Groups are on the KSU side of programming Config/SystemProgramming/HuntGroups
Hunt Group programming info is in the System Coordinator Guide

Hunt Group programming is on all systems except the older 3X8/6X16/8X24...maybe first version software (R1T1) on the MICS.
Note: On a CICS you must have the system as 3 digits DN's in order to see Hunt Group programming, not visible with 2 digit DN's.
A workaround would be to find an unused port, use that DN as your transfer DN from Path X, then assign the sets as needed with an Answer DN key of the said DN.

Use our search box "Hunt Group DN voicemail" as you might want to setup a mailbox, or have it default to the general mailbox.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Thanks for the reply. I however know nothing about anything in your post. Sounds like transfering to multiple phone isn't an easy setup then and have to do it somewhere else than in CallPilot Manager?

It's easy for a Norstar tech.
Read some more here and the guide I mentioned, or call in a tech.
I mentioned where Hunt Groups is located in phone programming so navigate there and play.

"Then and have to do it somewhere else than in CallPilot Manager?"
The only part you do in Callpilot is to point your Path in CCR to where you want it to go.

For Callpilot the Browser is much nicer:
Custom Call Routing/Change(Tree 1)/Add: Transfer/Change/ in the Outdial box (beside Intercom) enter the DN of the Hunt Group, Submit.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

I'm using a T7316 Phone and I get to System Programming and then don't know how to get into there. I have no show button?

They keys light up with dark triangles, only 3 at first...
Typically line 1 and 2 and the 2 across from them.

You need to read the sys coord guide I stated in my first post.

Heading________Show
Back___________Next

Now for some reason Nortel Guy calls HEADING "Escape" and SHOW "Enter" but look at his video to give you a visual.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back