Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWShetler

MIS
Feb 4, 2002
US
I've had some issues with my phone system. In fact some of the modular units have been replaced. Everything is up and running for about 3 weeks no with no problems.

There is one issue I was hoping someone knew how to fix. Before our problems, when outsiders called our DID's, caller ID would pop up before we answered the phone. Now, it says Line xxx to Prime and then caller ID will usually (99% of the time) pop up AFTER you have answered the call. Anyone know the programming to switch it back to the way it was????

so basically because it used to and had these problems, I should come to the conclusion that he downgraded the software...that annoys me. They made LOTS of mistakes during this which is why I've gone out and gotten a new company to support this system.

Thanks for all you help people...You've been awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back