Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call recording on ACWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISP
Aug 18, 2009
IN
Hi All,
I wants to record some call on console(pac based) and I am using ACWIN application.
Please let me know how it will be possible to record few selected calls. and what are the hardware required for this.
ex.
If some one call on console and i wants to record that call by pressing some key from the console.
I got little bit of information that calls can be recorded by pressing emergency key on the pc based console.
awaiting reply

Pressing the emergency button should record the call. The feature is designed for bomb threats etc. Give the button a press and see what happens.

D*

No the emergency button is only a malicious call trace to record you need a 3rd party product. It's difficult on a SBC though as doesn't use a standard optiset protocol.

Biglebowskis Razor - with all things being equal if you still can't find the answer have a shave and go down the pub.

one way to do this would be to use the input/output audio jacks on the ac win CIA ( Console Interface Adaptor) board located in the P.C.

The output from the jack is 'normal' audio ( i.e tapped from the handset/headset jack) and could be directly connected to something as basic as a Dictaphone.

thanks everyone for your inputs.
it worked by pressing emergency key.

Really the only product that was testing with siemens h4000 and h3000 is ASC system recording. This is a german product. If you want more information you can check and download the technical manual in in the /descarga(download in English)/ctiIntegration_siemenshipath.pdf. This is a very good technical documentation with every amo and software for record h4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back