Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

telllman

Vendor
Feb 9, 2010
CA
We have a client with a MICS 7.0 and a CP150 with 64MB.. Since last year we have lost the programming on the CP150 3 times. The client will just notice that the voicemail is not answering and we get the call and it is defaulted back to 20MB and nothing in it. We have to initalize, reload licenses and do all recordings again. I am going to get a back up today but what can be causing this issue. The system is on a surge protector and small UPS we have a new UPS going in soon. Telephone system is fine every time.Is it power spike? Bad software ?

Is is about 4 years old or so it is a 2.1 or something like that ...

I WILL GO TO SITE TO DAY TO GET THE RELEASE INFO AND DO BACK UP... WILL ADVISE...

3.1 is a free upgrade if you can get the files from someone. Pretty easy install with minimal downtime. Just keep a good current backup and you shouldn't need to keep re-recording the greetings.

Confirmed MIcs is a 7.1 and CP150 is a 3.1
I did back up it took a long time but it worked. Client was asking what the issue was I told him we are looking into it ????

So for compatibility I think it is all okay ????

My guess would be that the power to the CP unit is choppy.
Put the CP on a UPS with surge protection and see if the problem goes away. Power issues do cause these kinds of memory issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back