Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calender Work Week Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvas457

Programmer
Apr 4, 2001
US
Can someone tell me why, when I open a shared calendar that has their Calendar Work week set to Start at 8:00 am and End at 5:00 pm, it changes/shows their Work week Start and End times to what I have mine set at? Mine is set to Start at 7:00 am and End at 4:00 pm.

Thanks in advance.

[afro]
Ya mon!

open the calendar view- click tools-options- preferences click the Calendar button. Right at the top there is the option to set the day of the week that starts your week and the day start time................

Tom

Tom

NoCal - As I explained in my orginal post I already have my time set. I'm asking why, when the shared calendar is opened it sets the shared calendar time to what I have mine set at.

the properties of the Calendar in that Shared account need to be set like that too..... you have to log into that account directly, not as a deligate to adjust this...

why this is happening is that you are posting data to a different account as a deligate, therefore your posting will obtain their preferences.

Tom

The user who shared their calendar did sign in with their account and pw. They set their time Start time to 8:00 am and end to 5:00 pm. When I open their calendar it shows their start and end time to what I have mine set to (7 - 4).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back