Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Button programming 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

msk69

MIS
May 29, 2020
PK
Hi, Can somebody help how to programmed a Team button on a Avaya large digital set? Whats that for?

Have you even tried looking at the CM feature description and set User Guide?

I am reading the Avaya Features guide. I will post back if i got stuck.

Mean while can you please help whats that button for specifically??

There is no such thing as a free LUNCH.

The Team Button feature is used to monitor the members of a team of stations." - the guide above

What part do you need assistance with? The feature explanation has been posted for you. Chapter 174, page 1338.

I read the doc and understood the theoretical explanation of this feature but i am not yet clears how to implement, i can see team option in the Button Programming but not understood the sequence of configuration, i mean i have 10 extensions, 2221 to 2230, and i wants to use team button functionality, do i have to create a team button on each extension with the same extension number??

There is no such thing as a free LUNCH.

Hi MBTC,
Yes - you've got that right - a team button must exist for each monitored station. It will be manually adding approx 9 buttons to each of your extensions mentioned if they all need to monitor each other.

I've seen people buy sidecars/button modules just for team buttons. Think of them as a busy-ind but with an extra feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back