Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Brightstor DB update issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grovie

Programmer
Apr 24, 2003
GB
I've got a SAN server working as a primary DB and 4 other servers connecting to it. The db had some corruption and we dropped the database and replaced with empty DB files. (the others are using the db as a remote database)
I'm still getting errors updating records from the other servers, everytime they run a job it can't update the database on the primary server.
The servers report succesfully connecting to the primary when the engines start up. Just in case, I've re-added the security to the remote database from each server. We're still geting the servers not being allowed to update job records on the primary server despite all this.
Am I missing something really obvious and has anyone any suggestions that may get this sorted out?
thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back