Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Better Flexgrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

bont

Programmer
Sep 7, 2000
US
Can anyone recommend a set of tools for flexgrid manipulation, or maybe some good tutorials on how to manipulate one properly? I have VB 6.0, and haven't found anything that I would consider solid. I would probably prefer some sort of 3rd pary app if anyone knows of any, or where I might find one?

Do a search on google for "Flexgrid Demo" I'll think you will find something.

I've been using VideoSoft VSFlexGrid Control (7.0) and FarPoint Spread 3.0

Are any of these free? I am but a home user? I know I can look on Google for "flexgrid demo" and get about 100 different places. Where can I look to do it right?

What do you want the flexgrid to do?

I have a sample project that demonstarates how I make the msflexgrid editable and how to manipulate it to some degree. I can email it to you if you wish. Thanks and Good Luck!

zemp

Bont,

If you do the search on google for that it will be the first item in the search. Sorry can't say the name because those are the rules here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back