Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BCM 3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwats9

Technical User
Mar 16, 2008
US
Hi,

Anyone know where I can find BCM 360.067_Cumulative 99.0 Patch or Core wi 6.04 because I have a hard drive down and I know that you have to be on the same core version as your backup. I have tried Avaya engineers and they told me that they don't even have that in their archives because it is so old.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

I have never had any issues restoring a database to a different core version and believe me I have done a few..

If its not broke tweak it..

If you do firebird, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Dan

TLUK, You are very lucky that you have not had any issues. If you try & restore a backup to a new drive that has a lower release core version of software than the system that the backup was taken from, it will not restore the Telephony.

Actually come to think on why would you need to restore the telephony if your replacing the Hard Disk all you need to do is put in the new drive and do a platform init and restore the backup with out the telephony

If its not broke tweak it..

make sure you load all the Licenses before you do a restore.
I got caught on this feature, I loaded my backup after the Initialization of the HD and I did get my telephony on the system, but nothing of the voicemail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back