Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya UCID enabled while using Zeacom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2016
US
Good afternoon, my new ECAS system (Microcall)wants me to enable UCID in my Avaya CM to provide us with cradle to grave call reporting that one of my customers has requested. The UCID is currently disabled and we believe it was set that way when we moved our Call Centers to Zeacom a few years back. I have checked with my Business Partner that sold us both the Avaya and the Zeacom (when they were a Dev partner) and they say do not turn UCID on as it has an adverse affect on Zeacom. I checked with EICC (owners of Zeacom) and they say they have no data to support turning it on or off and we will just have to wing it. I need to know if any of you have Zeacom Call Center 6.3 or something similar running with your Avaya CM and have UCID enabled. Or if you turned it on and had a good or bad experience. Thanks in advance for any information or advice you are able to offer to help me offset the three different views of the vendors I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back