Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ATT SIP FLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmtelco

Technical User
Aug 14, 2007
US
we have a small issue ,cust has an existing SIP trunk 100 DID #s.Cust had a main number at site A 7601234567
and fwd that number to site B main number 7603001000 and it worked .But cust published all advertisement with 7601234567
and now ported that number to SIP trunk .With saying that we prog a incoming route and also sip uri but provider said line was not correct
it wouldnt ring into system. so we put it in line 18 which is the DID incoming group and it worked . 2nd day cust called that it wasnt working , message said line is no longer in service . ATT points trouble to IPO. we moved it to incoming line 17 and its been working
all tech support engineers confirm that prog is correct and trouble lies on ATT .ATT cant explain why 7601234567 fails and the other 100 doesn't.we can supply screen shots if needed. side note when it failed we did get a screen monitor file and it did hit the ipo but message said line is no longer in service or has been disconnected .
this is the file that was failing prior to moving number to line 18

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=95121044-5384-48d7-8242-cbbd51fd6e49&file=mon.txt
HAH! Hi Joe.
I looked at the screenshot you sent me before.
It looked like they were only sending 7000 as the DID.
Change your incoming call route to 7000 instead of the full number, over group ID 18, and see if that helps.
I'd also make sure you go to that main group, 7000, and put that full DID in the groups SIP tab.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

But you say it's been working at least twice since that trace was made so it's irrelevant, you need an up to date trace. Also, is it working now or not? You aren't very clear :)

yes sorry it is working now .Currently tested last night and today this morning and all is good as we speak.
yes also we changed it to go to line 17 . I will test later today and try 18 again with just the 7000
.its just frustrating with ATT when they cant answer why the other numbers are ok and this one isnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back