Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ARS R8 new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsbarker

Technical User
Dec 17, 2008
US
Ext 17, 17 and only ext 17 can not dial out long distance and the user says he gets a lot of wrong number when dialing out to local numbers. can not find any programing restrictions ext 17. An then of course there is the dialing issue. Moved user to ext 14 at the processor an all is fine, so it is not the phone. Any and all ideas of something I may have over looked. This is a new system an we have changed out the processor once already but did a restore of the programing. So I am guessing that I fat finger something related to ext. 17. but what? This customer is 60 miles away an before I make another trip down I want a hit list of thing to look at.

# 302 Line Access Restriction
# 401 Outgoing Call Restriction
I have not checked these since changing out the processor but all was OK that is why we changed out the processor.

Well, you could have a corrupted configuration. Program up a new image of the configuration with Remote Admin, then upload it to the Partner, and see if that works, if the station copy recommended by TTT does not work.

....JIM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back