Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Short Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

hached

Technical User
May 11, 2007
CA
in AACC you can specify application short call thresholds but setting this threshold doesn't seem to have any impact on reporting as far as I can tell. If I look at formulas there's no reference to this value at all. My hunch is that this Short Call Threshold can be set and perhaps referenced in custom formulas only?

Think you are right; can't find shortcalls in the application database?

If you look at the AgentPerformanceStat database there is an item ShortCallsAnswered with description: The total number of local Contact Center Manager calls, ACD calls, NACD calls, SIP voice calls, local multimedia contacts, and incoming NSBR calls accepted that have a talk time less than the short call threshold assigned to the threshold class for the skillset.

So for that AgentPerformance item altering a Threshold Class will have infuence.

Setting the Short call perimeter for an Application will have no influence since it is not logged in the database, hence custom reporting will not solve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back