Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

adding ars ana problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrake61

IS-IT--Management
Mar 19, 2002
US
I am adding phones to my definity system that can only dial local, toll free, and 911. the problem I am having is that when I add a local area code with a frl of 7, it craps the system out not letting any one dial it or any numbers out through the system. ##@%&*****!!!

Your ARS Table directs the call to a Route Pattern with an FRL of 7?

try and add ars ana xxx with a LOWER frl
make a COR with the same FRL

change ars ana xxx with FRL 3

change cor X with an FRL of 3

ch station xxx change COR to the above

LEAVE frl 7 alone as this is the highest Level

Don't mess with the FRL's of the route patterns just yet. You should be installing stations with a COR usaing a lower FRL than the routes you want them to have access to. What is the FRL of your standard COR? What are the FRL's of your local, 800, and LD routes? You may need to modify the COR of your routes in conjunction with modifying the FRL's of all route patterns depending on how poorly your original install was engineered. Post the answers to the above questions and you'll recieve more help.

-CL

im with lopes, sounds like a cor issue. make sure your using the same cor on the new stations, as the old stations. Probably putting the default of "1" in and your normal cor is 2 or 3.

RTMCKEE

Thanks guys. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been working on another problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back