Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD question

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhhhkk

MIS
Oct 11, 2007
US
Hi all
I am wondering if it is possible to set 2 ACD groups on one Ext so that he can use different ACD at different time like morning and afternoon. Thanks

Either 2 phones or you have symposium

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

You could try a host phone and virtual phone. type 3904h and 3904v. Look up virtual office in features and services book.

DO you have symposium yes or no is the next step to giving you the best answer.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

If you have an older system , you could try MQA - Multiple Queue Assignment. If older system, you would have to have Meridian Max installed and the package already installed, but I think the option came standard at 25.40B, but you still had to have Max. It may be Succession 3.0 that Max was taken out of the picture.

Then you can do Multiple Queue Assignment based on Priority. Ah....such a simpler time to remember.

Hope this helps.

John

This is Succession CP4 61C system. How do I check the MQA and Meridian Max? Thanks

if you had MAX you would know, it was predicessor of Symposium and is a Call Routing Database standalone shelf or IPE slot (takes up 4? I think) It doesnt matter if you have MQA pkg if you do not have MAX or Symposium.

Mato' Was'aka

I don't think we have that shelf. And when I was creating new ACD in LD 23, MQA didn't pop up.

yes you can add two acd dn's to a set via standalone acd.. i thought that would have been impossible, but someone else had programed a set with 4 acd keys.. that one was used for supervisor monitor...

if you had symposium any agent could log in to any station and get calls for her defined skillset... at my site we had a minor flood in one building.. agents went across campus and logged in.. with symposium their calls followed them..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

you can set the phone on the primary acd and the set the second acd with an overflow based on time. i believe there is a specific sequence you have to follow to set that up, you either set the overflow dn up first, then enter through the acd compleltely and then set up the overflow timer, or you set up the timer first, then the dn.
you would need a second phone logged in on the second acd. that phone would need to sit in not ready.
...or just night call forward the second acd to the first acd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back