Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

81c and IPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspectus

Technical User
Jan 16, 2003
CA
Hi guys, trying to figure out where the CLID comes from when IPC callers dial out through my 81c through Q-Sig card??
would need to change the CLID and been going through an awful lot of stuff on my PBX but can't find this.
Would be greatfull with some help. Thanks

Print the extension, then print the TN
Find the appropriate key:

Key 00 SCR 1234 0

In this example, the stand alone "0" at the end is your caller ID reference number

In LD 21
PRT
CLID
return through
This print out should give you everything that is programmed for caller ID, just match the reference number to the caller ID table entry.

If you need a new entry you can build in LD 15

To change your phone number to a different value do a regular change on the key then after the number put a space and then the reference number.
Is this what you were looking for?

Thanks trvlr1, but your answer is rooky stuff. It shouldn't be so easy in my case.

We're talking here traders Turrets phones, IPC system, linked through Q-Sig card to my 81c.
The outgoing calls from Turrets have a special CLID which is not in CLID Table at all, it's
somewhere else and I'm positive that it's handed out by PBX through route/dch or stuff but
can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back