Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

7.6 card hardware versions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trason

MIS
May 6, 2005
US
I know that the newer software releases sometimes required newer hardware revisions of cards. When we upgraded to 7.6 my old quad sdi cards had to be changed out. Where can i find this reference? I want to get a few spare cards and want to make sure i get compatible versions of the hardware.

The QPC841 Quad Serial Data Interface (QSDI) card provides four RS-232-C serial ports
between the system and external devices. The QSDI card plugs into a slot in the common
equipment area of any system.
The Quad Serial Data Interface card is normally used to connect the system to its
administration and maintenance terminal. It is also used to connect the system to a background
terminal (used in the Hotel/Motel environment), a modem, or the Automatic Call Distribution
(ACD) and Call Detail Recording (CDR) features.
The QSDI card is compatible with all existing system software. It does not support 20 mA
current loop interface.

my question was not about the QSDI in particular. I was wanting some kind of reference about all card versions/revisions for Rls 7.6. I want to buy some spare cards for my CS1000, and i want to make sure i dont buy a card version that is too old and not compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back