I would like to hear from people prepared to discuss a new open source software project - CRM CTI system for use in high volume outbound call centres (in the vein of providing some of the facilities Noble Amcat does). I work in a call centre and have developed my own software system for this.
A lot of the open source software ive seen to date seems tied to Asterisk, i would like a system that just uses TAPI. Also, existing CRM software such as SugarCRM has many many unnecessary features and doesnt seem to lend itself to the rapid navigation through customer records needed for agents calling 500+ records per day. These system require the simplest of crm feature sets.
I am especially interested in hearing from other people who work or have worked in call centres, dialer managers for instance.
Some preliminary feature sets ive come up with for a system:
TAPI enabled front end application for agents to use
- ability to embed a webpage (for client lead submission)
- ability to record call outcomes
- ability to display custom question fields based on campaign
- validation on input boxes
- secondary - display on screen tele-script with routing
SQL Server database backend
- storage of data for multiple campaigns
- storage of campaign data lists
- in the data list custom fields required for each campaign
- storage of agent captured information
Data list management
-individual data lists will be tracked as they are loaded for campaigns
-ability to decide in advance the mix of data delivered to agents
-performance reports based on data list