If you dial in through PGM231 with VMIB no drop, the the next step is your programming in PGM228. The Voice message number in PGM231 is your reference point in PGM228.
CCR tables i.e. Voice Response in ipLDK-100/300/Aria 130
Example of building tables and system messages to the voice response system.
In ipLDK-100 we have 70 system messages to be shared between messages to groups, night answer and voice response.
Menu choice is available with the messaging system where the main menu of voice response system record.
"Welcome to Company A. Press 1 for Sales, press 2 for Service ...
In PGM 228 you select the number of the system message that is programmed to read out the main menu the voice response system (01 - 70).
Each system message have 10 'racks' which reflects the customer's press keys 1 - 9 + 0
Pressing the BTN(01-10), indicate the action that must be done when the customer presses. (1 - 9 + 0)
The actions can be selected as follows:
• 1 = Divert local number - Enter the extension number + Hold / Save '
• 2 = Divert group - Enter group number (620-634) + 'Hold / Save'
• 3 = VMIB communication - key system message number (01-70) + 'Hold / Save'
• 4 = VMIB notice + drop - key system message number (01-70) + # + 'Hold / Save'
• 5 = Divert the speed dial - (2000-3499) + 'Hold / Save'
• 6 = Internal paging - Key internal pager number (01-10) + 'Hold / Save'
• 7 = External paging - Key external pager number (1-3) + 'Hold / Save'
• 8 = 6 points + 7 - Key int / ext. pager number (1-3) + 'Hold / Save'
To delete an action, press the BTN + 'card' key + 'Hold / Save'
If you select 'Go to the message / menu x', the chosen system message x is playing, and allow the user to enter digits 1 to 9 + 0 Subsequently, a new action to happen.
The PGM 228 selected number of the messaging system that is chosen for the sub menu (00 - 70).
Pressing the BTN(1-10) indicate the action to happen when the customer presses. (1 - 9 + 0)
By default, pressing on a digit which is not defined anything, go to attandent. Default time is 5 seconds. But can be changed in PGM. 181 - Lystast 8 (inter digit timer).
By pressing the * the system wil be playing the current system message again.
By pressing the #, the system wil be starting all over again.
Voice response in ipLDK.
May be selected as a DDI number to ringning on voice response.
In PGM. 231 you enther the last three digits of the DDI number(station number), and with lystast 1 specified BIN number. (BIN is a logical place in the ipLDK-100).
Enter BIN = DDI number - number to be on voice response.
BTN 2 indicates dagringningen system-message x 3 + VMIB system message number x + Hold / Save.
At BTN 3 expressed in the same way - night switch.